Levels of Reiki
Reiki I & II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive in Hindi and English langages. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Advance Reiki Training (ART)
This is a one day intensive. It includes:
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki III/Master training.
You must take ART if you want to take Reiki III/Master. This class is often taught with Reiki III as a three day intensive.
Reiki III / Master Training
This is a two day intensive. It includes:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement as described on page I-13 of "Reiki, The Healing Touch."
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Tibetan system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements. This class is a powerful healing experience.
Karuna Reiki ® Training
This is an advanced class and is taught only to Reiki Masters. Karuna is a Sanskrit word that means compassionate action. This healing system is developed by William Lee Rand. It has been thoroughly tested and found to be very effective This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols.
In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The energy has a more definite feeling to it. It works on the emotional and spiritual levels and also can help one become more grounded. Those who receive the attunements report experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here: The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self. The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance. The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding. The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Both levels of Karuna Reiki® and both attunements will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all twelve symbols. You will be able to practice all four levels of Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class.
Lots of practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols and for learning the attunement processes.
We will also be doing a Reiki meditation to be aware of and heal the Shadow Self and using chanting and toning with Karuna Reiki®.